Thursday, June 4, 2015

Advocare

In August 2014 I was dependent on 2 liters of Caffeine Soda. I weighed 302 pounds  and have a lot of health problems and was told I'm dying of slow suicide death . I started diet pills and learning to control my food portions and watching what I eat In April  2015 my weight was 35 pounds I still was missing something . I was introduced to Advocare 10 day cleanse I came of the doctors diet pills decided to do the cleanse see where it would get me  I am now at 45 pounds down and off of caffeine total . I love my Spark and did the 10 day cleanse and love telling others about Advocare and my healthy eating habits I'm learning along the way . Yes I have more to lose and yes it's a up stairs battle but with the help and love and support of Advocare along with my family and friends  I got this .
Checkout my Advocare website https://www.advocare.com/150467289





No comments:

Post a Comment