Friday, June 26, 2015

Summer Vacation and trying to loss weight who said it can't be done ???


Hi everyone just a little update on my weight loss journey . I went on vacation with the family last week to the emerald coast beaches where I figured I blew my diet straight out in the open water of the ocean. Nope I actually did great didn't gain or lose . I'd rather loss some but it didn't work out that way but that's better than gaining !!!!

Here's just what I done in the mornings I drank my meal replacement shake by Advocare. I don't have a favorite because I love them all .  Here's a picture of just one of my shakes that I had .
Little bit of spinach,strawberries and blueberries with a Advocare Strawberry Meal Shake add the Almond Milk .
 That was my recipe for the week on breakfast .  Lunch was simple all natural Simple Truth Chicken and Turkey Sandwiches and you know all dinner went.

I guess all the late night walks on the beach, fighting the rip currents and playing with the kids in the sand help keep the weight down.

100 % proud that I got spend quality time with my family .

Contact me at dawnsudberry@gmail.com if you would like to know about my weight loss journey how to get healthy or check out my Advocare site at www.advocare.com /150467289

No comments:

Post a Comment